Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Apologies

When I blogged yesterday about working as an extra, I believed that it was the details of the scene that were meant to be kept under wraps, and I didn't say anything about it. I had no idea that people didn't already know about the actress playing in the scene, or I would never have put that in. So, it may be too little too late, but I have removed my post and I apologize for not understanding that her role wasn't meant to be revealed for some reason. I wish all the sites posting about my mistake would remove their articles, but I imagine that won't happen.

I see now that someone has also put photos of her working here, so it would have been out anyhow, but that still doesn't make me feel better. I honestly didn't know her presence was a secret.

7 comments:

  1. I wonder why that was a secret. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think they should've told you if it was a secret. Don't feel bad, Ted. You were very vague about everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but feel bad, Alex. I would never reveal something I wasn't supposed to on purpose, and I don't like the idea of people thinking I would. It just literally never occurred to me that any of the actors involved was a secret. So yeah, I was purposely vague about all the details, but I got this one big detail very wrong. I can't even eat dinner right now because I feel sick to my stomach about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stop it. Everyone makes mistakes. Those film uppity ups make mistakes too. Stop apologizing. They make millions and have huge successful careers. They will just have to console themselves with botox and make sure they don't gain any weight by puking in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already forgotten what the 'secret' was, Ted, so you're cool :) We all make mistakes; that's why they put erasers on pencils. Besides, a small 'leak' often has huge benefits for the hype leading up to a movie release, so you're in all likelihood doing them a favour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't beat yourself up about it. Not like you were giving away any national secrets and this stuff is always bound to leak. Mostly because the movie gurus want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what the fuss is all about. Of course I didn't see the previous film so maybe it's something. I couldn't help looking it up. All I can say is, Who?!

    ReplyDelete